Debweb & AUZZIE.BIZ Domain Services
PO Box 267, Lithgow NSW 2790
Revision Date: 06-Jul-2012
WEB SITE DESIGN – TERMS & CONDITIONS:
All quotes supplied by Debweb Design & Creation (Debweb) are valid for 1 month only unless stated otherwise on your quote. If the quote is not accepted by signing and returning to DebWeb with a deposit (see “Payment Terms” below) within 1 month of the date of the quote then a new quote must be obtained. DebWeb will never go above a quote unless the client makes additions after the work has been started.
- The client will be invoiced for fifty percent (50%) of the total signed quote and DebWeb requires this amount to be paid before work will commence on the website.
- The client will be invoiced for the balance owing on completion of the work unless otherwise stated in your quote. DebWeb requires the client to pay the final amount within 7 days from the date of the invoice. Payment must be made in full before the website is put up “live” on the internet or a copy made available to the client.
- Should DebWeb be unable to complete the website, within 30 days of the client signing the quote and paying a deposit, due to the client’s inability to supply the necessary documentation, then DebWeb reserves the right to invoice the client for any work completed to date. The client agrees to pay this amount within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after the invoice due date will forfeit all free website submissions included in the quote.
- Payments can be made by cheque, money order, direct bank deposit or credit card via PayPal.
- Should the client wish to cancel his acceptance of the quote then DebWeb will invoice the client for any work completed to date. The minimum cancellation fee will be twenty five percent (25%) of the signed quote.
- The client must advise DebWeb by telephone and in writing of the request not to proceed with work.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of their website meets all the current Australian legislation regarding publications. The client shall further indemnify DebWeb in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included in their site by DebWeb at the client’s request.
- DebWeb reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client if DebWeb deems it inappropriate or offensive.
Supply of Information:
Quotes assume that you will provide DebWeb with all information, either in digital or hard copy to enable DebWeb to design and complete the website.
- Hard copy to be provided on white A4 paper in clean typed 12pt/10pt text.
- Good quality brochures/flyers/A4 posters are also acceptable.
- Photos/images can be postcard to A4 size, slides 35mm up to postcard size.
- Digital document files are acceptable in the following formats: Microsoft Works, WordPad, Word, Excel, Publisher, .txt, .rtf. Others please inquire.
- Image Files are acceptable in the following formats: .gif, .jpg, .tif. Others please inquire.
- Multimedia files are acceptable in the following formats: .wav, .mp3, .mpeg, .wma,.avi,.flv. Others please inquire.
Permissions & Copyrights:
- The client will obtain all the necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphics, registered company logos, names and trademarks or any other material supplied by the client.
- Supply of abovementioned material by the client shall be regarded as a guarantee by the client to DebWeb that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained.
- No responsibility will be accepted by DebWeb for damages to or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which the required permission or authority has not been obtained.
- All original graphics designed and supplied by DebWeb, remain the property of DebWeb until the client’s account has been paid in full, at which time ownership and copyright of said graphics will reside with the client.
Errors & Liabilities:
- DebWeb will use all due care to ensure sites worked on by DebWeb are free of errors.
- DebWeb will correct any errors made by staff of DebWeb in the course of working on a client’s site.
- DebWeb does not accept any responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any site or if a site is not placed “live” on the Internet.
Website Maintenance & Modifications:
- DebWeb will perform regular website maintenance, if requested, for a yearly or half yearly fee. (Please check current prices with DebWeb.) Maintenance will consist of no more than 2 hours per month for the term of the maintenance contract. Hours are not transferable between months and maintenance only includes working on existing material within the site.
- Any additions to the site eg text, pages, photos, graphics, tables, etc, will be charged at an hourly rate with a minimum of one (1) hour. (Please check current prices with DebWeb.)
- Clients requiring maintenance to their site can choose to pay Minor modifications fee if they do not wish to take up one of the half yearly or yearly options (refer to point 4.).
- Minor modifications to your website/guestbook will be charged at $30.00 per A4 page. If the web page is substantially modified the fee will be $88 per A4 page. Additional pages $100 per A4 page.
- DebWeb will not accept any responsibility for any alterations performed by either the client or a third party which cause errors in the site. Such alterations include, but are not limited to, additions, modifications or deletions.
- If DebWeb is required to correct any errors resulting from such alterations, the client will be charged the current hourly rate.
Search Engine Registration – Disclaimer:
- Registering the client’s Web Site with search engines does not by itself guarantee that all search engines will accept the client’s listing or that the client’s listing will appear in the first 10 listings.
- It can take up to several months for the major search engines to index the client’s Web Site. An extra fee is required in advance at the current rate of the particular Search Engine for priority placement.
- Search Engine Registration is only one part of the client’s On-line Marketing Strategy. The client’s Web Site address should also be included in all client’s advertising material eg. Letterheads, Business cards and Print/Radio/TV Media.
- Having a link to the client’s Web Site from as many other Web Sites as possible should also increase the chances of the client’s Web Site being listed higher in various Search Engines.
- Reregistering and changing a Web Site periodically will help to ensure Search Engines re-index the Listing.
- Some of the more popular Search Engines charge extra for priority placement. DebWeb can arrange this at the client’s request. Additional fees will need to be paid in advance at the current rate for each Search Engine.
Internet Service Provider (ISP) Account Setup:
The above prices do not include the client’s account setup and Internet Access Plan with an ISP.
Domain Name Registration:
Debweb & Auzzie.Biz Domain Services are registered Reseller Partners for domain name registration through either Enetica Pty Ltd, MelbourneIT or ResellerClub. The registration of a domain name on behalf of the client is subject to the Terms & Conditions for Domain Name Registration available at https://auzzie.com/policies-a-legals.html. Payment for Domain Name Registration is to be paid at the time of the registration.
Debweb is able to arrange the client’s domain/website hosting for very competitive rates at Auzzie.Biz Domain Services. Domain/Website Hosting Services are subject to the Terms and Conditions provided by these businesses on their individual websites. Payment for Domain/Website Hosting is to be paid in advance to the provider.
DebWeb is able to arrange a variety of SSL Certificates through Auzzie.Biz Domain Services an Official Comodo Partner and registered InstantSSL Web Host Reseller. There are SSL Certificate allocation requirements and Terms & Conditions available at https://auzzie.com/ssl-terms.html.
DebWeb & AUZZIE.BIZ Domain Services